Cost of living comparison between 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.264 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 3,006 ﷼ (1,328 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)