Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00595 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 254,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 188,177 ﷼ (﷼ 31,651,686) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)