Cost of living comparison between Ahmednagar, India and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.685 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 41,332 ﷼ (₨11,217) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)