Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.509 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 244,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 208,807 ﷼ (Mex$ 15,456) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)