Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.692 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 298,159 ﷼ (11,605 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)