Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.684 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 370,207 ﷼ (14,414 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)