Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.286 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 270,449 ﷼ (10,289 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)