Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.319 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 309,414 ﷼ (11,326 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)