Cost of living comparison between Agadir, Morocco and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.365 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 250,829 ﷼ (9,889 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)