Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.145 YER / ETB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 351,046 ﷼ (38,387 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)