Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.271 YER / SDG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 210,743 ﷼ (39,978 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)