Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.866 YER / SDG *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 59% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 417,655 ﷼ (30,120 Pound) in Ad Duwaym to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)