Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.986 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 555,908 ﷼ (GH₵9,115) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)