Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.166 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 252,752 ﷼ (Mex$ 19,198) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (41 minutes ago)