Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,585 ﷼ (563,536 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)