Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21164 YER / IQD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 528,187 ﷼ (2,495,655 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)