Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21102 YER / IQD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 363,567 ﷼ (1,722,888 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)