Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40329 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 512,808 ﷼ (1,271,545 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (29 minutes ago)