Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47160 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 403,332 ﷼ (855,235 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 550 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Calgary costs C$3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)