Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43559 YER / XOF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 485,972 ﷼ (1,115,654 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)