Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45183 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 66% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 523,050 ﷼ (1,157,616 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)