Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40949 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 593,479 ﷼ (1,449,329 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)