Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43074 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 521,554 ﷼ (1,210,831 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)