Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.019 YER / GBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 496,784 ﷼ (£1,533) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)