Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.692 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 271,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,788 ﷼ (372,687 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)