Cost of living in Abadan, Iran vs Aden, Yemen (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 YER / IRRX *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 126,354 ﷼ (﷼ 21,254,736) in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)