Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00388 YER / IRRX *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 41% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 157,641 ﷼ (﷼ 26,507,017) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)