Cost of living in Abadan, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abadan (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 215,374 ﷼ (﷼ 36,626,918) in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)