Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 886 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,151 ($4,746) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)