Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.341 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,459 ($7,802) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)