Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,525 (5,991 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (about 2 hours ago)