Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 777 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,736 (11,481 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (25 minutes ago)