Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 693 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 AUD / LYD *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,946 (11,987 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (26 minutes ago)