Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00190 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,442 (2,334,718 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (35 minutes ago)