Cost of living comparison between Zomba, Malawi and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00185 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,119 (4,382,901 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)