Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00187 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,243 (4,412,614 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)