Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06076 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,468 (73,540 Kč) in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)