Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31999 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,209 (19,404 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)