Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32477 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,334 (19,504 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)