Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36598 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,215 (8,786 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (38 minutes ago)