Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32473 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,107 (18,807 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)