Cost of living comparison between Zibo, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19501 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,426 (元43,208) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)