Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19032 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,300 (元22,594) in Zhuhai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 35,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)