Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19470 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,885 (元40,498) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (32 minutes ago)