Cost of living comparison between Zhenjiang, China and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 748 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19455 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,474 (元38,417) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)