Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19229 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,059 (元41,911) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (37 minutes ago)