Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20685 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,387 (元16,373) in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)