Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 AUD / BAM
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,934 (3,661KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (32 minutes ago)