Cost of living comparison between Zaragoza, Spain and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.430 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,213 (€7,141) in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (25 minutes ago)