Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04335 AUD / UAH
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 84% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,101 (25,405₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)