Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06819 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,143 (Mex$ 90,087) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)