Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06835 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,295 (Mex$ 48,211) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)