Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06123 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,300 (Mex$ 86,567) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)