Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 AUD / TZS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,005 (10,214,689 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)