Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 788 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,442 (﷼ 182,567,988) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)