Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02516 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,642 (Php224,222) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)