Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02599 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,346 (Php436,571) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)