Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02610 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,846 (Php453,771) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)