Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00498 AUD / HUF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,079 (618,252 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (35 minutes ago)