Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19598 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,340 (42,558 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)