Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18621 AUD / HRK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 48% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,529 (45,804 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)