Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32472 AUD / PLN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,343 (19,533 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)