Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 772 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04161 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,376 (105,162 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)