Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,917 (₩7,253,788) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)