Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,863 (₩14,979,851) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (30 minutes ago)