Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,760 (₩7,512,128) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,900 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)