Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,115 (¥1,088,897) in Yono.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)