Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$19,547 (¥1,706,266) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$16,250 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)