Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01154 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,749 (¥844,608) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,200 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)