Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20760 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,490 (元16,812) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)