Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19887 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,521 (元17,703) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)