Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 878 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20760 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,209 (元20,274) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)