Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,391 (元38,075) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)