Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19228 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,298 (元37,956) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)