Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19355 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,799 (元40,292) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)