Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19537 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,915 (元20,040) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (44 minutes ago)