Cost of living in Yangzhou, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18662 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 52% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,749 (元20,087) in Yangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)