Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 943 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00093 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,651 (5,018,722 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)