Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00102 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 26% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,101 (11,910,054 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)