Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00099 AUD / MMK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 44% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,004 (4,051,259 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)