Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.754 AUD / BGN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,767 (3,669 лв) in Yambol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)