Cost of living comparison between Xining, China and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19566 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,595 (元38,816) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)