Cost of living in Xingtai, China vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20552 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 45% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,653 (12,910元) in Xingtai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)