Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19517 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,578 (元18,333) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)