Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 959 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19900 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,357 (元16,870) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)