Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19262 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,330 (元17,288) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)