Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19046 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,139 (元74,239) in Xianyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (24 minutes ago)