Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 883 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20893 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,474 (元26,199) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)