Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20869 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,639 (元27,020) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)